If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This wrap will make lunch exciting again! With its lemon hummus, balsamic dressing, red peppers and artichoke hearts! —Palouse Brand
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 small, red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 large tortilla
- 1/4 cup lemon and garlic hummus
- 3 artichoke hears, canned
- 1 roasted red pepper
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinaigrette
- Put olive oil in saucepan over medium-low heat, add red onions and cook, stirring occasionally until slightly caramelized. Add garlic for last three minutes of cooking the onions until lightly browned.
- Place tortilla in a skillet over medium heat and slightly warm, approximately 50 seconds (not too much, keep it soft).
- Spread hummus across the middle of the wrap. Arrange cooked onions and garlic mixture, sliced red pepper and artichokes. Next toss the greens with vinaigrette and add to the wrap. Sprinkle with your favorite crumbled cheese, if you like.
- Roll your wrap and enjoy!