A boozy cocktail that tastes like fall in a glass.
A boozy cocktail that tastes like fall in a glass.—Rob
ounces Craft bourbon
ounces Calvados brandy
ounces Fresh apple cider
dash Fresh lemon juice
piece Orange twist
In This Recipe
- Place apple cider into a small sauce pan. On medium heat reduce it down to a single ounce. Let cool.
- Place handful of ice into a cocktail shaker.
- Add the bourbon, calvados, cider and lemon juice into the shaker.
- Close shaker, shake and then strain into a lowball or martini cocktail glass.
- Add the orange twist. Serve.