If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A boozy cocktail that tastes like fall in a glass. —Rob
- 2 ounces Craft bourbon
- 1.5 ounces Calvados brandy
- 3 ounces Fresh apple cider
- 1 dash Fresh lemon juice
- 1 piece Orange twist
- Place apple cider into a small sauce pan. On medium heat reduce it down to a single ounce. Let cool.
- Place handful of ice into a cocktail shaker.
- Add the bourbon, calvados, cider and lemon juice into the shaker.
- Close shaker, shake and then strain into a lowball or martini cocktail glass.
- Add the orange twist. Serve.
More Great Recipes: Cocktails