If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These were created in the home of my dear friend and are named after her. They are now my favourite Thanksgiving tradition!
It's a great way to use up everything and it brings everyone together to create the best ball! It becomes a bit of a competition! —Paula Walsh
handful Panko breadcrumbs
bunch Of leftovers
Deep frier with a light flavoured oil
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and set at the end of the assembly line next to the bowl of breadcrumbs.
- Create ball shaped dumplings with any/all of the leftovers just slightly bigger than a gold ball but smaller than a baseball. Mash it all up and form it into a ball or create layers a mashed potato, turkey, stuffing, cheese, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole. Get creative!
- Dip your ball in egg, then breadcrumbs. You can coat in egg and breadcrumbs again to get a nice crispy shell.
- Drop the ball gently into the frier and cook until brown and crispy.
- Serve with a cranberry chutney or sauce and a nice glass or red!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Thanksgiving Leftovers