If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is are ingredients for the Bibimbap with Turkey Leftover. Nothing complicated. One can you other green leafy vegetables. —thechewinn-nova.com
- 1 pkg Spinach plus Power Greens mix OR baby spinach
- 1 tsp nuoc mam (Vietnamese fish sauce)
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon roasted sesame seeds, optional
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Wash spinach in cold water, at least 2 times or more to remove soil residue. Boil water in saucepan and add salt.
- Add the greens and press down to submerge for about 30 seconds. Scooped out the greens into a strainer and run cold water for 1 minute.
- Place in salad spinner to remove excess water or squeeze by hand in a colander.
- Transfer the greens into a bowl, add seasoning and mix well. Set aside. Serves 4.