If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The perfect healthy bread for breakfast ! —Mary Devinat
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed ground
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- dried figs
- Mix the tablespoon of ground flaxseed with 2 1/2 tablespoons of water and let stand 5 minutes.
- Mash the bananas, mix with almond milk, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract and preparation with ground flaxseed.
- Mix dry ingredients, flour, oats, cinnamon, salt, baking powder, flaxseed and chia seeds and figs cut into small pieces (quantity depending on the taste, about 5/6 here).
- Add the dry ingredients and the liquid preparation, combine. Pour into a loaf pan and bake 45 to 50 minutes in a preheated oven at 350°F (180°C).