If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Here is my variation on the classic French theme of radish-sea salt-sweet butter-baguette. I have included a photo of my radishes and favorite flaked sea salt. Allow the cream cheese to warm up on your counter for a few hours before preparing this snack. - Lizthechef —Lizthechef
Food52 Review: We really loved this recipe -- it’s a great starter recipe for those of us who have only eaten radishes with salt or in salad. The creamy cheese and herb mix is a great foil to the spicy crunchy radishes, and that little bit a flaked salt on top just makes it that much better. We ate this up during the game Saturday night -- a perfect snack! - aargersi —The Editors
Makes 2 cups
small bunch of medium-sized radishes, 8 to 10 radishes
tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
tablespoons chopped fresh dill
tablespoon chopped fresh chives
8-ounce block of cream cheese, room temperature
Zest of one small lemon
teaspoon ground white pepper
tablespoons creme fraiche
Toasted baguette slices
Flaked sea salt
- Clean, trim, and thinly slice the radishes. Place in a bowl and add the parsley, dill, and chives.
- In another bowl, combine the softened cream cheese with the lemon zest, pepper, and creme fraiche. Mix well.
- Add the radish-herb mixture to the creamy spread and gently combine.
- Spread on toasted baguette slices and garnish with sea salt. Serve.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fresh Herbs
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radishes or Turnips
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Radish Recipe