If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This simple Indian side comes together with fresh and frozen greens. —nykavi
- 2 cups frozen Peas
- 2 cups baby Spinach, washed and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger paste
- 1 Green Chile, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Kasuri Methi or dried Fenugreek leaves
- 2 tablespoons Cream
- Heat oil in a saucepan. Add chopped onion to hot oil and saute till light brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste to onions and saute for 30 seconds. Put spinach into the saucepan and stir till almost wilted . Add peas and cminced green chile to spinach. Add 1/4 cup water to saucepan. Bring to boil, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Take the lid off and saute till peas are dry. Crumble kasuri methi into peas. Pour cream into peas and cook for few minutes more. Serve hot with rice or roti.