If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: As a California girl I’m a date shake lover. And this version, while dairy-free, vegan and paleo, tastes exactly like the real-deal Palm Springs date shake. —Lisa Bryan
- 2/3 cup raw cashews, soaked for 2-4 hours
- 6 Medjool dates, pitted and soaked for 10 minutes
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 cups ice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- Once your cashews and dates have been soaked and drained, add them to a high-powered blender along with the remaining ingredients. Blend on high until thick and creamy. (Optional: dollop with dairy-free coconut whipped cream).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dates