If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe.its a blend of sweet and spice .gluten free and super healthy —Denise Macri
- 3 cups Cubed buttnut squash
- 2 Diced shallots
- 4 Chopped cloves garlic
- 8 Chopped dates
- 1-2 Chopped ancho chlii I used dried and reconstitute with water
- 2 tablespoons Lemon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Mission fig balsamic
- Salt black pepper and white pepper to taste
- 2 cups cups Cooked farro
- 3 tablespoons Unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup Splash sherry wine
- 1/3 cup Grated asiago cheese
- Heat olive oil in pan Add shallots.saute until translucent.add garlic dates ancho chili .turn up heat,add sherry wine...reduce and add butter.add butternut squash and broth.simmer low until squash is fork tender.add balsamic and stir well .add cooked farro,stir all ingredients together and add cheese
More Great Recipes: