If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The sweetness of the fruit is countered nicely by the tart lime based dressing. —Tina Jeffers
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- pinch of cracked fresh black pepper
- 3 plums, sliced in half and stones removed
- 4 dates, pitted and chopped
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted pistachios
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- In a small bowl whisk together the ginger, honey, and lime. Slowly whisk in the olive oil. Add the salt and pepper, taste and add additional salt if desired.
- In a large bowl combine the arugula, dates, plums, pistachios and mint and drizzle the dressing over the top. Toss lightly to combine, taste and adjust the seasonings with additional salt or lime juice as needed.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dates