If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We all love this sandwich. We have friends will just stop by to have one. Easy, fresh wonderful lunch. —Angela Sarris
- 8 slices of sour dough bread
- 1/2 stick of butter melted
- 3 tablespoons of Hellman's mayo
- 2 large tomatoes sliced
- 1 lb of lean bacon cooked crispy
- 1 package of arugula
- 1 lime
- 2 ripe avocado sliced
- 1 garlic clove
- salt and pepper
- I melt butter and brush both sides of the bread with butter. I toast each side of the bread on a griddle. When all bread is toasted I rub each slice with the garlic clove. Then I put mayo on the bread. I put about 6 slices of bacon on each sandwich, 2 tomatoes slices, several avocado slices, a large handful of arugula. I salt and pepper each sandwich then I squeeze a good amount of lime on each sandwich ~ Cut and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brown Bag Lunch