If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: So simple, so pretty. I can't really call it a recipe but more an arrangement of summer colors on a plate. —Danielle Rehfeld Colen
- 4-6 assorted color medium-large Heirloom or Beefsteak Tomatoes
- 1 small shallot or red onion, peeled
- Basil Leaves, Mint leaves, chives or other fresh herbs, for garnish
- Great Olive Oil
- Maldon or other finishing salt
- Slice and quarter the tomatoes and arrange on a platter.
- Slice the shallot on a mandoline or thinly by knife and scatter on the tomatoes. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and arrange a good number of fresh herbs on the plate.