If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —Alannah | Kale Mary
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon garlic granules
- 1 1/2 cups EVOO
- 1 pinch salt
- 500 grams gluten-free vegan pasta
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Cook pasta as per packet directions. Gluten-free pasta usually cooks in around eight minutes (for al dente).
- Add basil, nutritional yeast, spinach, pine nuts, cashews, garlic granules, olive oil and salt to a food processor and blend until combined. Adjust seasonings to taste then mix the pesto through the cooked pasta, spoonfuls at a time.
- Once you have reached your desired pesto to pasta ratio, add the cherry tomatoes then serve.
- Any leftover pesto can be stored in the fridge, but let it sit at room temperature before eating as the oil may solidify from being refrigerated.