If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A light, fresh and delicious recipe perfect for spring! —Lee Kum Kee
- 1 pound ground chicken, turkey or pork
- 8 ounces water chestnuts, drained and chopped (1 cup of celery can also be substituted
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 head of lettuce (iceberg or butter), separated into rounds
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 pouch of Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Sauce for Lettuce Wrap
- Heat oil over high heat in a large frying pan or wok.
- Add chicken, turkey or pork and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until browned. Add all vegetables, 1/2 of the peanuts, and water chestnuts. Stir-fry for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add ¾ pouch of Lee Kum Kee Sauce for Lettuce Wrap. Bring to simmer and add green onions and the remaining peanuts. Scoop the mixture into a lettuce cup. Drizzle the remaining sauce on top.