If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Spring is all round and it has come with its gifts. Farmers' markets are once again vibrant with the colours and smells of spring. All wild plants started to come out; wild asparagus, corky-fruited water-dropwort, fennel, mallow, common chicory, stinging nettles, curly dock, foxtail lilly, golden thistle, borage and many more. It is time to cook with Turkish wild herbs ... —Piper Nigrum (GamzE)
- 1/2 bunch corky-fruited water-dropwort (meadow parsley)
- 1/2 bunch curly dock
- 1/2 bunch common chicory
- 1 artichoke
- 1 red,green,yellow bell peppers
- 1 kohlrabi
- 100 grams snow peas
- 1 small purple carrot
- 2 sprigs mint
- 1 lemon +zest
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/5 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Clean and wash the wild herbs thoroughly.
- Cut purple carrot and artichoke using a mandolin. Cut bell peppers and kohlrabi into julienne strips.
- Blanch snow peas in salted boiling water for 2 minutes and refresh in icy water.
- İn a large serving dish combine everything.
- In a small bowl add lemon juice, honey, salt and grated lemon zest. While whisking gradually add olive oil. Pour the mixture on top of the salad. Serve with mint leaves and pansies on top.