If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a traditional n popular chinese cold dish for most of chinese tables, especially summer time —Emile Chen
- 70 grams red chili flakes
- 15 grams white sesame seeds
- 200 grams canola oil
- 400-450 grams cucumbers
- 3 clovers garlics
- 2 red chili
- 1.5 tablespoons light soy oil
- 1 tablespoon white sugar(optional)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil(optional)
- For chili oil 1.Cook the oil with medium heat till the temperature around 120 degree 2.mix chili flakes n white sesame seeds and pour into the hot oil immediately ,then mix well n let it chill
- FOR salad 1.cut the cucumbers in half ,and use the knife back to sherd it 2.add salt into cucumbers n mix well then place aside for 5 mins to wait for water out(To keep it crisp n get some flavor) 3.in the meantime ,minced garlic(i use stone crusher,u can use knife or anything around ur hand),cut red chili in small pics and place aside. 4.make sauce,add light soy oil,vinegar,sugar, chili oil n sesame oil,mix well. 5.drain the water from the shredded cucumbers,add sauce ,chili and garlic mix well, let it rest for less 15 mins,(better to stir it agin in the middle of rest time if u can,btw,it will be flavorful if u rest it longer,sometimes i make it half day before and u can make more n save some in refrigerate for next day.)serve with cooked white sesame seed or peanut,Enjoy !慢慢享用！