If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A super easy stuffed and roasted artichoke recipe, delicious as an appetizer or a side. —Kristina Todini, RDN
- 4 artichokes
- 1.5 cups bread crumbs, plain
- 1/4 cup parmiggiano cheese, shaved
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, cracked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut artichokes in half, then scooping out fuzzy center, or center choke.
- Mix together bread crumbs, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper. Sprinkle over artichokes.
- Serve with a drizzle more of olive oil and a squeeze of lemon.