If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A classic-ish blini recipe, loaded with fresh herbs and beautiful caviar. —Erin McDowell
Makes 8-10 servings as an appetizer
- 1 recipe Buckwheat Blini (https://food52.com/recipes/71287-buckwheat-blini)
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- 2 ounces caviar of choice
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped chives
- In a medium bowl, stir the sour cream, parsley, dill, and mint together to combine. Top each blini with 1 teaspoon of the sour cream. Divide the caviar evenly between the blini, on top of the sour cream.
- Top each with a pinch of chives, and serve immediately.
More Great Recipes: