If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A classic combo that's great for brunches, cocktail parties, or light lunches. —Erin McDowell
Makes 8-10 servings as an appetizer
- 1 recipe Buckwheat Blini (https://food52.com/recipes/71287-buckwheat-blini)
- 2/3 cup creme fraiche
- 4 ounces smoked salmon
- 1/3 cup dill sprigs
- freshly ground black pepper
- Top each blini with 1 teaspoon crème fraiche. Divide the salmon evenly between the blini, on top of the crème fraiche.
- Top each with a sprig of dill and a grating of freshly ground pepper. Serve immediately.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!