If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The Easiest Lemon Tahini Falafel Wrap, topped with a delicious Lemon Tahini Sauce is a quick & vegan meal. —VibrantPlate
- 6 falafel patties
- 2 tortillas
- a handful of chopped salad
- a handful of thinly sliced cabbage
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumbers
- 1/2 cup sliced bell pepper
- 1 small white onion
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- salt, pepper to taste
- red paprika to taste
- Make falafel patties according to this recipe http://www.vibrantplate.com/falafel/. You can make falafel ahead and store it in the fridge for a few days to use when ready.
- Prepare your lemon tahini sauce: in a bowl (or food processor) place tahini, minced garlic, juice of 1/2 lemon, salt, and pepper to taste and a bit of water. Mix well, and add more water as needed, depending on how thick you want your sauce.
- Preheat tortillas according to package instruction.
- Assemble your wrap. Spread lemon tahini sauce on a tortilla, add chopped salad, sliced cabbage, cucumber slices, bell pepper and sliced white onion. Top with falafel patties and close the wrap. Serve immediately or pack up for your lunch break.