If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Without sugar, vegan (if you use vegetable milk), with surprising addition of vegetables. They are moist, sweet, veeery chocolate with deliciously crunchy nuts inside. An absolute guilt-free dessert that you can eat without end and without any pangs of guilt. Since I made them they are my favorite muffins – chocolate zucchini – carrot muffins with blueberries. —Flymetothespoon
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour (heaped cup)
- 1/2 cup wheat flour (heaped cup)
- 2 tablespoons hemp flour (optional)
- 2/3 teaspoon baking powder
- 2/3 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder (heaped tbsp)
- 2 tablespoons coconut shreds
- 1 middle sized zucchini
- 1 small carrot
- 1 ripe banana
- 2/3 cup milk (vegetable milk or normal one)
- 8 chopped dates
- 1 handful chopped nuts (almonds, cashews)
- 1 handful blueberries
- 3 squeres dark chocolate (99%)
- Mix all dry ingredients except chocolate in a big bowl.
- Grate zucchini and carrot on a grater with large holes and add to the bowl.
- Mash a banana with a fork and mix with milk and chopped dates. Add to the rest of ingredients and mix altogether with nuts, chocolate and blueberries.
- Fill cupcake silicon forms up to ¾ of their height.
- Bake in 180 C degrees for around 30 minutes.