If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pan frying is such an easy and delicious way of cooking sea bass and it only takes 5 minutes to make too. We’ve served this recipe with some tasty and nutritious cauliflower mash.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-pan-fried-sea-bass/ —Nikki Brown
- 2 pieces sea bass fillets
- 150 grams kale
- 15 milliliters coconut oil
- 3 pieces tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon shredded basil
- 2 teaspoons linseed (flaxseed)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
For the cauliflower mash:
- 2 pieces cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 100 milliliters coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon Greek yoghurt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Start by making the cauliflower mash.
- Place the tomatoes in a pan of boiling water and leave for 1 minute (until the skin starts to peel off), then remove the skins. Chop the tomatoes in half and de-seed, then chop into small chunks. Also take the skin and chop this into small strips too.
- Wilt the kale in a frying pan for 1-2 mins with the linseed (flaxseed).
- Gently fry the sea bass fillets for approximately 2 mins on each side (until cooked and turning golden), then place on top of the kale.
- Mix together the lemon juice, coconut oil, shredded basil and chopped tomatoes/tomato skins, then place on top of the sea bass filets.
- Plate up and serve with the cauliflower mash!