Author Notes: Seasonal Fall Veggie Recipe
Serves: 2-4 people
pound green beans, trimmed
tablespoons mixed oil
pinch coarse sea salt
large garlic clove, minced and roasted
cup fresh toasted pepitas in garlic oil
sprig fresh tarragon, chopped
In This Recipe
- Blanch green beans in boiling water with salt and 1 tablespoon olive oil (5 minutes).
- Roast pepitas in pan with oil and ½ of garlic, toss until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, place in oven at 400 degress for 10 minutes.
- Roast remaining garlic with tarragon over oil for 20 seconds on high heat.
- Combine with beans and pepitas until thoroughly coated. Season with sea salt. (Credit: Between The Bread)