Author Notes: Seasonal Fall Veggie Recipe
Serves: 2-4 people
pound green beans, trimmed
tablespoons mixed oil
pinch coarse sea salt
large garlic clove, minced and roasted
cup fresh toasted pepitas in garlic oil
sprig fresh tarragon, chopped
- Blanch green beans in boiling water with salt and 1 tablespoon olive oil (5 minutes).
- Roast pepitas in pan with oil and ½ of garlic, toss until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, place in oven at 400 degress for 10 minutes.
- Roast remaining garlic with tarragon over oil for 20 seconds on high heat.
- Combine with beans and pepitas until thoroughly coated. Season with sea salt. (Credit: Between The Bread)