If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Seasonal Fall Veggie Recipes —Tyler
Serves 2-4 people
- 6 cups Cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 2 Garlic cloves, chopped
- Bring 2 inches of water to a boil in a large saucepan fitted with a steamer.
- Add cauliflower. Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until tender.
- Place the cauliflower in a food processor and add the remaining ingredients. Process until very smooth.
- For a tasty twist add 1/4 cup of your favorite low-fat cheese. I prefer cheddar or Swiss! (Credit: Chef Carlo Filippone of Elite Lifestyle Cuisine)