If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —dee
- 1 cup carrots, julienned
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 zucchini, julienned
- 400 grams Rice Noodles
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 4 tablespoons cashews, crushed
- 300 grams Nigari firm tofu
- 3/4 cup Pad Thai sauce
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Soak rice noodles in hot water until fully hydrated.
- Over medium-high heat, fry tofu in oil until browned. Set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium and sauté green onions, garlic, carrots and diced pepper in oil for 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add pad thai sauce. Add the rice noodles, zucchini strips, fried tofu, crushed cashews. Continue cooking for 3 minutes and serve.