If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: BOU is a better for you line of bouillon cubes for creative cooks at all skill levels. Launched by innovative food entrepreneurs, Robert Jakobi and Kunal Kohli, the cube is a healthier, tastier and higher quality version of the pantry staple. Using a US-based proprietary manufacturing process, BOU uses natural, non-GMO ingredients to produce hassle free flavor at your finger-tips with 30 percent less sodium than the other leading brands. BOU is a kitchen must-have for elevating the flavor of any meal from soups to stews, grilled meats to vegetable stir-fries. BOU is Gluten free and comes in three flavors – chicken, beef, and vegetable. Products are available for purchase at stores across the New York-Metro area, as well as online at Fresh Direct. —Staff Writer
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 BOU Vegetable flavored Bouillon cube
- 1.5 cups medium white onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 9 ounces package artichoke hearts, defrosted, rinsed, dried, finely chopped
- 10 ounces package frozen chopped spinach, defrosted, excess liquid squeezed out
- 1/2 cup fresh part skim ricotta
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Heat the oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Add onions and cook stirring occasionally, 4 to 5 minutes. Add garlic and Bou and cook an additional 3 to 4 minutes, or until onions are light golden.. Remove from heat and cool.
- In the bowl of a food processor combine artichoke hearts, spinach, ricotta, mayonnaise, cream cheese, mozzarella, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Process until smooth. Add cooled onion-garlic mixture to the food processor and pulse a few times to combine.
- Transfer mixture into an 8-inch glass square baking dish or 9-inch glass pie plate which has been lightly sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with tortilla chips.