If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —Vicky | Things I Made Today
- 1 large head cauliflower, core removed and broken into small to medium florets
- 1/2 large red onion, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Arils from 1/4 - 1/2 a pomegranate
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, red onion, ¼ cup olive oil, and Kosher salt. Toss to coat. Transfer vegetables to a baking sheet, single layer, and roast for 20-25 minutes, until cauliflower starts to brown. Once vegetables are done, transfer to bowl and stir with scallions.
- Whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, and Dijon mustard. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Arrange vegetables on a platter. Top with pomegranate arils, pine nuts, and cilantro. Serve warm.