I have delicious mandarin oranges on a tree. I eat them morning, noon and night. I am a lucky duck!
I have delicious mandarin oranges on a tree. I eat them morning, noon and night. I am a lucky duck!—Molly Hammerstrom
mandarin oranges divided
tablespoons good olive oil
teaspoon Dijon mustard
Kalamata olives halved vertically
2 or 3
handfuls baby spinach
tablespoons sliced almonds toasted
salt and pepper to taste
In This Recipe
- In a salad bowl (big enough to toss two large handfuls of spinach) put the peeled mandarin orange segments.
- Squeeze the juice from the remaining oranges to equal about 3 tablespoons of juice. Add to bowl.
- Stir in the olive oil and mustard. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Add olives and spinach and toss.
- Sprinkle with slice almonds.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Citrus & Olives