If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have delicious mandarin oranges on a tree. I eat them morning, noon and night. I am a lucky duck! —Molly Hammerstrom
mandarin oranges divided
tablespoons good olive oil
teaspoon Dijon mustard
Kalamata olives halved vertically
2 or 3
handfuls baby spinach
tablespoons sliced almonds toasted
salt and pepper to taste
- In a salad bowl (big enough to toss two large handfuls of spinach) put the peeled mandarin orange segments.
- Squeeze the juice from the remaining oranges to equal about 3 tablespoons of juice. Add to bowl.
- Stir in the olive oil and mustard. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Add olives and spinach and toss.
- Sprinkle with slice almonds.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Citrus & Olives