Blend the rules.
Who knew a blender could cut such a sleek profile on the countertop? Just as you’d expect, this German-engineered wonder is brimming with modern perks.
- Razor sharp: The German-made blade inside is high-carbon steel, with thick outer edges that’ll crush nuts and ice in a snap, plus sharper inner edges for smooth-as-silk purées. Oh, and it comes from a world-famous cutlery maker, too.
- Works from the bottom up: The container has another trick up its sleeve—the bottom is curved just-right to push food into the blades.
- Strong as can be: This one sure packs a punch, since it’s powered by a high-performance 1,400-watt motor (that’s almost two horsepower).
- Settings aplenty: It has 6 pre-programmed settings: Smoothie, Cocktails, Ice Cream, Ice Cube, Multifunction/Pulse, and Cleaning (yep, it cleans itself). Plus, 12 variable speed settings let you fine-tune your blend.
- Built-in timer: See the digital timer on the base? It’ll count up the seconds when you’re in Multifunction mode, or count down and beep if you’re using one of the auto programs.
- Made to measure: The 60.8-ounce Tritan container has handy markers right on the side—fluid ounces, milliliters, your pick—so you always know how much goodness you’re whipping up. Bonus: The lid stopper doubles as a measuring cup.
- Very, very versatile: Sure, it’ll prep a smoothie, no problem, but we’re using it for our puréed soups, chunky salsas, sorbet, and frozen margaritas, too. (There’s even an app - ZWILLING Culinary World - that’s chock full of recipes, created especially for this here blender. Find it in your app store for both iOS & Android devices),
Photography by Ty Mecham
Details & Materials +-
Blender blades made in Solingen, Germany. Body of blender made in China.
Stainless steel, BPA-free plastic jar, ABS, and silicone.
8.50" W x 7.50" L x 17.00" H ; pitcher has a capacity of 60.8 oz.
Care & Notes +-
Pitcher & lid are dishwasher-safe. Wipe down base with a damp cloth to clean.
To use the Blender's self-clean function, add 17oz of water to the blender, a drop of dish soap, and start the cleaning program. Then rinse the blender thoroughly with clean water.
Find the ZWILLING Culinary World app on both the Apple App Store (iOS) & Google Play Store (Android).
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
It doesn't have to be cold out to enjoy a bowl of cozy comfort.
Starring pasta, chickpeas, and … tomato paste?
Jenny makes a meal out of a smoothie for her daughter with new braces.