Zwilling Personal Blender
Things just got personal.
Take a German-engineered blender that’s brimming with modern features, shrink it down a bit for all your smaller-sized tasks, and what do you get? This wonder that’s ready to whip up single-serving smoothies, fresh dips and sauces, you name it. It’s got lots of the same perks of its larger sibling, in a more petite package.
- Container meets portable cup: The 19-ounce blending jar doubles as a travel tumbler, so you can take all your sips with you. (Just add the handy to-go lid.)
- A cut above: That blade? It’s German-made high-carbon steel, and it comes straight from a world-famous cutlery maker.
- Pick your program: It’s got two settings built right in: Smoothie for your power drinks and fruity fixes, plus Multifunction for all your pulsing and chopping.
- Small but mighty: This one’s powered by a 500-watt motor, so you bet it packs a punch.
- Measures up: Literally—since the container has fluid-ounce and milliliter markers right on the sides.
- Looking sharp: LED illuminated controls, a smooth-as-silk finish...no wonder we can’t stop staring.
Photography by Ty Mecham
Details & Materials +-
Blender blades made in Solingen, Germany. Body of blender made in China.
Stainless steel, BPA-free plastic cup, ABS, polycarbonate.
5.30" W x 5.80" L x 14.50" H ; blender cup holds 19 oz.
Includes Personal Blender and to-go lid for blending cup.
Care & Notes +-
Blending cup, blades and to-go lid are dishwasher-safe (use the top rack for these). Wipe down base with a damp cloth.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Gorgeously caramelized vegetables await.
Start small, or go all-in—here are 7 ways to make those dark hues sing.
Forget falling leaves and cable-knit sweaters; the best part about autumn is roasting. Molly Stevens, author of All About Roasting: A New Approach to the Classic, shares the 9 tools you need to roast like a professional.
A Similar Style
Elsewhere on Food52
Today’s Top Story55 Impossibly Easy, Slightly Lazy, 100% Reliable Summer Dinner Recipes
So Hot Right Now
Big Little RecipesA 2-Ingredient Marinade for Never-Dry Chicken Breasts
Table for OneA Very Good Beef Bourguignon, Made for One