If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!
- Burgers Blue Kiev
- Oh Yeah Beef Burger
- Incognito Bacon Cheeseburgers
- Classic Diner Burger
- Le Burger
- Favorite Burger
- Grilled Prosciutto and Parmesan Garlic Burger with Marinated Tomatoes
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Glazed Five Spice Burger with Gingery Mangos
- Bella Pienza Burgers
- Vietnamese Banh Mi Burgers
- Hamburguesas Sudamericanas with Chimichurri
- Tried-and-True Summer-on-the-Lake Burgers
- Capitol Hill Burgers
- Not Your Usual French Onion Soup Burger
- Italian Sliders
- Michael's Fabulous Burgers with Corn Flake Crumbs
- Hurry, Curry Hamburger
- Grilled Brisket Burgers with Double Cheese
- Cheddar and Blue HAMburger
- Bacon and Cheddar-Stuffed Burgers
- Roquefort Burger
- Balsamic Reduction Burger with Warm Goat Cheese Spread
- Beef Burger with Spinach, Roasted Poblanos, and Caramelized Onions
The Key to Okonomiyaki
Meet your new favorite Japanese dish
Your new favorite Japanese dish.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
You haven't thai'd this before.
A better basket.