If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Here's how you know that you're definitely not a vampire:
- You start off every meal by sliding a hefty pile of minced garlic into a sauté pan full of sizzling olive oil.
- There's no feeling more gratifying than when a garlic clove's skin comes off with one valiant smash of your knife.
- You don't consider a piece of toasted bread "toast" or "crostini" unless its every crevice is rubbed with garlic.
- You actually enjoy the fact that your fingertips smell of garlic when you go to bed after a long day of mincing, and you've never understood why garlic breath has a negative connotation.
- Dishes with subtle hints of garlic -- like Linguine con Vongole and Mussels Dijonnaise -- are great, but dishes that make garlic the star are even better.
We've rounded up 13 dishes that feature garlic in all its different temperaments: sharp, pungent, mellow, tangy, and sweet. All you garlic fiends out there, this is for you.
Sopa de Ajo (Garlic Soup) by Marian Bull
Garlic Scape Beef Satay with Garlic Scape Satay Dip by TheRunawaySpoon
Penelope Casa's Garlic Green Beans (Judias Verdes con Ajo) by Genius Recipes
Grilled Garlic Toast by Merrill Stubbs
Sautéed Shrimp with Lemon, Garlic, and Parsley by Jestei
Wild Garlic Biscuits by Tama Matsuoka Wong
Pasta with Summer Corn, Slow-Cooked Tomatoes, and Garlic Confit by Phyllis Grant
The Green Madame by fiveandspice
Asparagus with Young Garlic and Horseradish by Amanda Hesser
Garlic Scape Pesto by Kenzi Wilbur
Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic by Merrill Stubbs
Tempura Garlic Scapes with Garlic Scape Aioli by Alexandra Stafford
Roasted Garlic Soup with Olive Croutons by linzarella
What's your favorite dish that highlights garlic? Tell us in the comments!