If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Well, it was a record-breaking week for recipe submissions here at food52! We had 77 submissions for Your Best Brunch Eggs, and 51 for Your Best Way to Cook Greens. Needless to say, we did a lot of cooking this week, and we came across a lot of great recipes.
In the egg department, there were some frittatas, stratas and tortillas with really interesting additions (chorizo, crabmeat, spaghetti) and even two recipes that called for making your own bread!
As for the greens, we had two kale chip submissions (a great technique if you've never tried it), several pasta dishes (one of which we chose as a finalist), and even a salad where you "massage" kale in order to tenderize it.
Below are our Editors' Picks for the week:
- Hidden Eggs by MrsWheelbarrow
- Bacon and Eggs by allison arevalo@locallemons
- Tortilla Espanola con Chorizo by JoyManning
- Simple, Perfect Poached Eggs by pbjenny
- Chesapeake Frittata by bill
- Heirloom Tomato & Spaghetti Strata by coconutlime
- Moroccan Merguez Ragout with Poached Eggs by ecswanter
- Pasta with Cavolo Nero Pesto by Maria Teresa Jorge
- Strozzapreti by Maria Teresa Jorge
- Baked Parmesan Kale by [email protected]
- Kale Chips by ChowMama Stacie
- Massaged Kale Salad by Aldy
- Red Hot Greens by vvvanessa