If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious blend of sweet and starchy tubers, roasted to perfection. A easy and budget friendly side dish that might just upstage your main course! Deliciously vegan and gluten free! —Alexandra V. Jones
- 1 Medium sweet potato
- 1 Medium russet potato
- 1 Medium blue yam (you can sub another potato if you can't find these, use what is in season and looks good, any variety will work)
- 4 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 Shallot, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Peel and cut potatoes into bite sized chunks. Try to make them about the same size for even cooking time.
- On a 13 by 9 inch sheet pan, drizzle two tablespoons of the olive oil, add potatoes in one layer.
- Add shallots and salt and pepper to the sheet pan of tater chunks. Drizzle the rest of your oil over the top.
- Roast for 25 minutes or until desired level of browning is achieved.
- Top with fresh herbs, cilantro and dill, or use what you like, the possibilities are endless! Eat hot or room temp or add to your favorite potato salad recipe!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes 2.0
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Most Impressive Dinner Party Side
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Portable Side
Food Blog Links We Love
Perfect picnic fare
Food blog links we love.
Independence Day, the no-recipe way.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.