If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 cups (about 200 grams or 7 ounces) good quality green olives
- A handful of celery leaves (from 2 to 3 stalks)
- A handful of mint leaves
- 4 to 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Drain the olives and pat them dry. With the help of the side of a large knife and the palm of your hand on top, squash the olives one or two at a time to release the pits. Peel away the flesh of the olives, and place them in a bowl. Discard the seeds.
- Roughly chop the celery leaves and tear up the mint leaves and add to the olives.
- Season with a generous amount of olive oil, a splash of red wine vinegar, a pinch of salt, and a few twists of pepper.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
You Can Have It All
Well, at least your zucchini bread—er, cake—can
Zucchini cake is everything you want.
The dreamiest foods around.
Burnt Toast: Episode 13
A can-do tool.