If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Each week, we’ll be sharing a comprehensive list of links to help you master something new in the kitchen. Culinary greatness, here you come..
Today: How to make everyone's favorite dessert topper.
From ice cream sundaes to pumpkin pies, any and every dessert benefits from a generous dollop of whipped cream. With just one ingredient -- heavy whipping cream -- and a little muscle, you'll have soft, voluminous peaks in no time. Ready to whip up your own? Grab your whisk and read these links!
- For the best whipped cream ever, follow these five tips. (Food52.)
- Did you accidentally over-whip the cream? Watch this video to learn how to rescue it. (America's Test Kitchen.)
- When plain old whipped cream just won't do, try these flavored whipped cream suggestions. (Serious Eats.)
- No whisk (or electric mixer)? No problem. You can whip cream in a jar! (Martha Stewart.)
- For a dairy-free alternative, make whipped cream with coconut milk. (The Kitchn.)
What are your tips for whipping cream? Share them with us in the comments!