If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Each week, we’ll be sharing a comprehensive list of links to help you master something new in the kitchen. Culinary greatness, here you come.
Today: Dust off your blender -- we're making smoothies.
Blending up a smoothie is the ultimate solution to the "I don't have time for breakfast" dilemma. Packed with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and filling ingredients like nut butter and flax seeds, this portable meal in a glass is both delicious and satiating. And, if you play your cards right (read: use enough creamy yogurt or frozen bananas), you can almost convince yourself you're drinking a milkshake at 8 AM. Want to make your own smoothies at home? Just read these links.
- Use this handy visual guide to creating great smoothies. (Washington Post.)
- Avoid these six common juice and smoothie mistakes and you'll be in good shape. (Bon Appétit.)
- For more satisfying and flavorful smoothies, try these smart add-in suggestions. (Whole Foods.)
- Follow these tips and tricks for blending a better smoothie without a recipe. (Serious Eats.)
- Prep your smoothie ingredients ahead of time so all you have to do in the morning is turn on your blender. (The Kitchn.)
What are your favorite smoothie recipes? Share your tips with us in the comments!