If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Each week, we’ll be sharing a comprehensive list of links to help you master something new in the kitchen. Culinary greatness, here you come.
Today: A guide to chicken enlightenment.
Though it's often criticized for being bland and dry, tender and juicy chicken is attainable for every home cook. And it's incredibly versatile, too. Fry it, roast it, or grill it, then serve it in tacos, soup, or meatballs. No matter how you choose to cook it, chicken can reach its full potential with a little help from these links.
- Before you start, read up on the safest ways to handle raw chicken. (NPR.)
- Consult this helpful guide when deciphering which chicken to buy at the grocery store. (Eating Well.)
- Follow these tips from Southern food master Sean Brock for damn good fried chicken. (Tasting Table.)
- When it comes to perfectly roasting a chicken, we bow down to Ina Garten. (Food Network.)
- Don't have hours upon hours to simmer away a pot of chicken broth? Make this 60-minute version instead. (Eatocracy.)
What are your smartest tips for cooking chicken? Share them with us in the comments!