We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
With two weekends to go before Thanksgiving, we're getting in the holiday spirit and preparing our minds and stomachs for The Big Feast. Prepare yourself for Thanksgiving by filling up on plenty of squash (acorn, kabocha, and butternut), turkey, and cake. Join the festivities with these links.
- Go all out this year and wrap your turkey in proscuitto. (The Vintage Mixer.)
- Impress your guests with homemade pappardelle in a creamy kabocha sauce. (Two Red Bowls.)
- A hearty mix of beets, lentils, and mashed celery root will make every vegetarian at your Thanksgiving table thankful. (The First Mess.)
- If you're headed to someone else's house this year, this butternut squash, feta, and sausage bake makes a perfect side to bring along. (A Daily Something.)
- For a twist on traditional Thanksgiving pie, try this kabocha squash, black pepper, and ginger version. (Brooklyn Supper.)
- A boozy upside-down cake soaked in rum? Yes, please. (The Artful Desperado.)
- Carrots, parsnips, and cream cheese frosting come together in this savory and sweet loaf. (London Bakes.)
- It doesn't get any better than maple syrup cake with toasted almonds. (Pastry Affair.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!