We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Thanksgiving might be over, but that doesn't mean you have to stop celebrating. Invite your friends over this weekend for Thanksgiving Part II (or just keep the food to yourself -- this is a no-judgement zone), complete with Pinot Noir cranberry sauce, bacon-stuffed pumpkin, and salted pecan and bourbon brownies. These links will help you keep the party going.
- Grab a pumpkin and stuff it with all the best things: bacon, Gruyère, apple, and whole-grain bread. (Local Milk.)
- Dress up ordinary cranberry sauce with a healthy pour of Pinot Noir. (Chocolate & Marrow.)
- Throw chicken (or leftover turkey), walnuts, and bleu cheese together for this satisfying salad. (From the Kitchen.)
- Fill up on hearty greens with this vegetable-packed stuffing. (With Food and Love.)
- Leftover cranberries find a home in this pecan crumble-topped pie. (Smitten Kitchen.)
- Speaking of pecans, make these salted pecan bourbon brownies as soon as the pie is finished. (London Bakes.)
- Now that Thanksgiving is over, it's completely acceptable to start making Christmas cookies. Get started with these almond ones. (My Blue & White Kitchen.)
- Fold acorn squash and hazelnuts into these rustic galettes for a seasonal dessert. (Two Red Bowls.)
Photos on top by (clockwise) Local Milk, Chocolate & Marrow, With Food and Love, From the Kitchen
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) Smitten Kitchen, London Bakes, Two Red Bowls, My Blue & White Kitchen
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!