We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Happy New Year! It's officially 2015, which means some of you might have healthy-eating resolutions to stick to. But just because you're trading butter and sugar for fresh vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains doesn't mean you have to cut back on flavor. Not convinced? Just read these links.
- Speaking of pesto, add some to a grilled chicken panini for a protein-packed lunch. (The Candid Appetite.)
- Warm up with a hearty bowl of coconut curry with carrots and tofu. (Sobremesa.)
- This crunchy salad is filled to the brim with superfoods like kale, hemp, and pomegranate. (Oh She Glows.)
- Start your morning right with baked chilaquiles with black beans and kale. (The Bojon Gourmet.)
- Stuff mushrooms with spinach and artichoke dip and chorizo for a great appetizer. (Half Baked Harvest.)
- You're just 20 minutes away from pan-roasted cauliflower with garlic and Parmesan. (Simply Scratch.)
- This kale salad is one you'll actually be excited to eat. (101 Cookbooks.)
Photos on top by (clockwise) A Thought for Food, The Candid Appetite, Oh She Glows, Sobremesa
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) The Bojon Gourmet, Half Baked Harvest, 101 Cookbooks, Simply Scratch
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!