If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This week was all about citrus and soup (hey, does anyone need a new blog name?). If that doesn't scream winter to you, we don't know what does. Both astringent citrus and hot soup lend healing and comforting powers to the coughs and colds currently plaguing the masses. Even if you aren't feeling under the weather, fill up on citrus and soup this weekend -- just in case.
- Give cake a boozy kick with some Grand Marnier. (Vanilla Bean Blog.)
- For a different take on orange cake, try this tangerine sour cream pound cake. (Hummingbird High.)
- This gluten-free cake is finished with a citrus glaze and dried rose petals. (Cannelle et Vanille.)
- Start your day off right with these cranberry-orange muffins. (Pastry Affair.)
- Blend butternut squash and bell peppers to create this bright, warming soup. (Crepes of Wrath.)
- You're only a few ingredients away from a bowl of this rustic pea soup. (My Blue & White Kitchen.)
- Before calling for delivery, try your hand at this homemade vegetarian miso ramen. (The Bojon Gourmet.)
- A velvety garlic and potato soup will ease all your winter blues. (How Sweet It Is.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!