We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
We've talked about what our moms made us, but now let's talk about what we can make for mom. Whether you're spending time with her this Mother's Day, or making the care package of her dreams, our favorite bloggers have got you covered.
- Treat your mother to a Persian brunch with this egg dish. (LabNoon.)
- Toast to her with this chia seed yogurt pudding topped with Champagne-roasted rhubarb. (Hummingbird High.)
- Make pancakes, yogurt, and muffins that much more special with rhubarb compote. (Orangette.)
- Wake her up with the aromatic scent of these vegetable and poppy seed muffins. (In the Making by Belén.)
- An over-sized cinnamon roll/coffee cake combo? Okay, if we must. (Pastry Affair.)
- Show up on her front doorstep with these light-as-air cacoa nib pavlovas with berry jam. (The Vanilla Bean Blog.)
- Maybe you can't take Mom on a trip to Europe, but these pastel de nata are a beautiful taste of Portugal. (What Should I Eat for Breakfast Today.)
- For mothers without a sweet tooth, a jar of beautiful golden sauerkraut might hit the spot. (Green Kitchen Stories.)
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!