We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
We've talked about what our moms made us, but now let's talk about what we can make for mom. Whether you're spending time with her this Mother's Day, or making the care package of her dreams, our favorite bloggers have got you covered.
- Treat your mother to a Persian brunch with this egg dish. (LabNoon.)
- Toast to her with this chia seed yogurt pudding topped with Champagne-roasted rhubarb. (Hummingbird High.)
- Make pancakes, yogurt, and muffins that much more special with rhubarb compote. (Orangette.)
- An over-sized cinnamon roll/coffee cake combo? Okay, if we must. (Pastry Affair.)
- Show up on her front doorstep with these light-as-air cacoa nib pavlovas with berry jam. (The Vanilla Bean Blog.)
- For mothers without a sweet tooth, a jar of beautiful golden sauerkraut might hit the spot. (Green Kitchen Stories.)
Photos on top by (clockwise) LabNoon, Hummingbird High, Orangette, In the Making by Belén
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) Pastry Affair, The Vanilla Bean Blog, What Should I Eat for Breakfast Today, Green Kitchen Stories
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!