Life moves pretty fast, as Ferris Bueller says. Here's a selection of our favorite stories from the site this week.
- We got inspiration for a week of chorizo dinners.
- Alice Medrich shared a recipe for 4-ingredient, no-cook, no-churn peach ice cream—and we have grand plans to make it this weekend.
- Boy oh boy, do we love pickles.
- We learned a little more about one of our earliest Shop artisans, Dot and Army.
- Our Baking cookbook is almost here! Here's the backstory of our magical covergirl brownies.
- Emiko Davies has us all hankering for this 5-ingredient red pepper stew from Puglia.
- Samantha sold us all on Northern Michigan. Cherries! Mushroom houses! Fudge!
- Our all-time best grilling tips are now in one convenient spot.
- We found a dessert that will make vacation last forever! Sort of.
- Our art director Alexis shared her secrets for styling open shelves on a budget.
- It was a big week for chorizo. Who knew it would be so good in pancakes?
- We can't stop talking about our new office. Now meet the fellow who designed it.
- You can make all the cleaning products you need yourself—on only $18!
- Baking queen Erin won our hearts again with a guide to making stunning pie lattices.
- The Food52 team got all lovey about our favorite neighborhood haunts.
- If you're visiting Baltimore, you're on Sarah's home turf. Here's where you should go.
- Talk about upcycling: Make beautiful stamped menus with your produce scraps. (And join our Dinner Brigade!)
Photos of ice cream, baby, and pie by James Ransom; photos of shelves and office by Mark Weinberg
Which articles stood out to you this week? Share them in the comments—and have a great weekend!