If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Life moves pretty fast, as Ferris Bueller says. Here's a selection of our favorite stories from the site this week.
- We got inspiration for a week of chorizo dinners.
- Alice Medrich shared a recipe for 4-ingredient, no-cook, no-churn peach ice cream—and we have grand plans to make it this weekend.
- Boy oh boy, do we love pickles.
- We learned a little more about one of our earliest Shop artisans, Dot and Army.
- Our Baking cookbook is almost here! Here's the backstory of our magical covergirl brownies.
- Emiko Davies has us all hankering for this 5-ingredient red pepper stew from Puglia.
- Samantha sold us all on Northern Michigan. Cherries! Mushroom houses! Fudge!
- Our all-time best grilling tips are now in one convenient spot.
- We found a dessert that will make vacation last forever! Sort of.
- Our art director Alexis shared her secrets for styling open shelves on a budget.
- It was a big week for chorizo. Who knew it would be so good in pancakes?
- We can't stop talking about our new office. Now meet the fellow who designed it.
- You can make all the cleaning products you need yourself—on only $18!
- Baking queen Erin won our hearts again with a guide to making stunning pie lattices.
- The Food52 team got all lovey about our favorite neighborhood haunts.
- If you're visiting Baltimore, you're on Sarah's home turf. Here's where you should go.
- Talk about upcycling: Make beautiful stamped menus with your produce scraps. (And join our Dinner Brigade!)
Photos of ice cream, baby, and pie by James Ransom; photos of shelves and office by Mark Weinberg
Which articles stood out to you this week? Share them in the comments—and have a great weekend!