We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: Tomatoes, corn, zucchini! Tomatoes, corn, zucchini! Summer's best refrain, on repeat.
- One of summer's perfect pairs, fresh tomato and basil, were meant to be dolloped onto pasta. (Turntable Kitchen)
- Chowder's lighter, brighter, vegan sister is packed with corn, lemon, and coconut milk. (Nutrition Stripped)
- The classic Australian zucchini slice gets an eggy, bready, bacon-and-cheese-filled upgrade. (The Clever Carrot)
- Balance out all that summer produce you're getting with (brown) butter and (fontina) cheese. How about in a risotto? With lobster? (Half Baked Harvest)
- Take everything in your CSA box (eggplant! zucchini! squash blossoms! kale! tomatoes! leeks!) and put them together. (What's Cooking Good Looking)
- The always enviable grilled cheese gets another boost from tomato jam. (Cookie and Kate)
- Spicy from jalapeño, sweet from corn and zucchini, salty from feta, and super comforting from gnocchi. We're in! (Dishing Up the Dirt)
- What looks like pasta is actually daikon radish—all gussied up with corn, tomatoes, and a creamy coconut sauce. (Golubka Kitchen)
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!