We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: Delicious fall-inspired dishes from a little corn, a little squash, and a whole lot of pumpkin.
- For a salad that uses all the leftover bits of vegetable and apples, toss together charred broccoli with red onions, shaved apples, and arugula. (Dolly and Oatmeal)
- A classic fall soup gets a twist from scallion-infused oil. (Dinner was Delicious)
- You can squash the heat or let it burn in this Middle Eastern-spiced squash and bean soup. (Sprouted Kitchen)
- Fall is all about warm dishes full of vegetables. Try them roasted. (Tasty Plan)
- Heat up your taste buds with a pumpkin curry topped with peanuts, peas, and spice-crusted tofu. (The Pig and Quill)
- Brown butter pumpkin cookies with brown butter and cream cheese frosting. Nothing more to say. (Sweet.ish)
- For the intrepid baker, a loaf of pumpkin, sage, and garlic sourdough bread is the best way to spend a chilly afternoon. (Hortus Cuisine)
- Generous pumpkin-oat waffles for a gluten-free and fall-festive Sunday brunch. (Amy Chaplin)
What are your favorite food blogs this week? Tell us in the comments below!