If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: Delicious fall-inspired dishes from a little corn, a little squash, and a whole lot of pumpkin.
- For a salad that uses all the leftover bits of vegetable and apples, toss together charred broccoli with red onions, shaved apples, and arugula. (Dolly and Oatmeal)
- A classic fall soup gets a twist from scallion-infused oil. (Dinner was Delicious)
- You can squash the heat or let it burn in this Middle Eastern-spiced squash and bean soup. (Sprouted Kitchen)
- Fall is all about warm dishes full of vegetables. Try them roasted. (Tasty Plan)
- Heat up your taste buds with a pumpkin curry topped with peanuts, peas, and spice-crusted tofu. (The Pig and Quill)
- Brown butter pumpkin cookies with brown butter and cream cheese frosting. Nothing more to say. (Sweet.ish)
- For the intrepid baker, a loaf of pumpkin, sage, and garlic sourdough bread is the best way to spend a chilly afternoon. (Hortus Cuisine)
- Generous pumpkin-oat waffles for a gluten-free and fall-festive Sunday brunch. (Amy Chaplin)
What are your favorite food blogs this week? Tell us in the comments below!