If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: Gourds, apples, and carrots, oh my! Here are eight great recipes to use up some of your fall produce.
- Tired of too many pumpkin cookies? Whip up a batch of risotto with your leftover gourds. (My Blue and White Kitchen)
- Check out this recipe for hummus, remixed for fall with the addition of some roasted squash. (Tasty Plan)
- Use your pumpkins for something savory instead of sweet: the perfect autumn flatbreat. (The Bojon Gourmet)
- These pumpkin muffins go for broke with all the fall flavors—apple, cinnamon, and a pepita streusel. (Salt and Wind)
- Combine all your favorite seasonal produce in a soup to warm you up after a long day of apple picking. (A Daily Something)
- For a different take on pumpkin spice lattes, check out this recipe with a little maple syrup kick. (Faring Well)
- Dust off those slowcookers, because it's time to make some pear cider! (Beard and Bonnet)
- A delicious take on an old classic, why not use up the last of the carrots in your CSA box for a cake? (Apt. 2B Baking Co.)
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments below!