We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: Gourds, apples, and carrots, oh my! Here are eight great recipes to use up some of your fall produce.
- Tired of too many pumpkin cookies? Whip up a batch of risotto with your leftover gourds. (My Blue and White Kitchen)
- Check out this recipe for hummus, remixed for fall with the addition of some roasted squash. (Tasty Plan)
- Use your pumpkins for something savory instead of sweet: the perfect autumn flatbreat. (The Bojon Gourmet)
- These pumpkin muffins go for broke with all the fall flavors—apple, cinnamon, and a pepita streusel. (Salt and Wind)
- Combine all your favorite seasonal produce in a soup to warm you up after a long day of apple picking. (A Daily Something)
- For a different take on pumpkin spice lattes, check out this recipe with a little maple syrup kick. (Faring Well)
- Dust off those slowcookers, because it's time to make some pear cider! (Beard and Bonnet)
- A delicious take on an old classic, why not use up the last of the carrots in your CSA box for a cake? (Apt. 2B Baking Co.)
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments below!