Both the best and boringest Thanksgivings can benefit from some game time. It's a way to keep Grandma from asking you when you're going to get married—and keep the kids from sticking their fingers in the pumpkin pie.
So, we present Would You Rather, Thanksgiving Edition—mostly suitable for all ages and only a little bit cynical. Play it with your family, or alone, and we wouldn't be upset if you shared your answers and reasonings in the comments.
Would You Rather....
- Sit next to the most boring or most annoying person?
- Only be able to talk like a turkey or eat turkey?
- Sit next to the one who eats off your plate or who doesn't really like Thanksgiving food?
- Miss dinner or be really, really early?
- Have a dry Thanksgiving or a dry stuffing?
- Grocery shop on Thanksgiving day or tear out your eyebrows?
- Eat cranberries from a can or mashed potatoes from a box?
- Get pied in the face with aspic or cold gelatinous gravy?
- Sit at the adults table or sit by yourself?
- Talk about the weather or gluten-free diets?
- Watch football or the parade all day long?
- Eat overdone or underdone turkey meat?
- Do jello shots or gravy shots with Auntie Lou?
- Eat Thanksgiving for every day for the rest of your life or never have Thanksgiving again?
- Do a 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle with Grandpa or your three-year-old cousin?
- Eat without forks or plates?
- Have no one to help or every person in the kitchen?
- Eat pie with a soggy crust or a tough top?
- Wear a body-con dress or a sumo wrestling costume that you can't sit in?
Make your arguments in the comments!