We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: All sorts of wintery treats—cookies! cakes! cinnamon goodness!—to get into the holiday baking mood!
- Recently we've been oohing and ahhing over the combination of chocolate and rosemary. So should you! (Tasty Yummies)
- A delicious halva spread to go on your cookies? Count us in. We'll put this on everything (like ice cream...)! (Vigor and Sage)
- In honor of Santa Lucia Day next week, try some classic Swedish holiday buns. (Lil Vienna)
- Nothing says "holidays" like cakes. Okay, that might not be true, but this satsuma and hazelnut cake sure looks festive! (Butterlust)
- When life feels busy, do as your heart (or your stomach) tells you and make these little financiers. (600 Acres)
- Someone we know (okay, this author) used to steal the rolls of pastel shortbread out of the fridge. Make at your own risk. (The Clever Carrot)
- Cardamom has to be one of the warmest and most fuzzy feeling-inducing spices, so go, wonderful bakers, and put it in everything. (Faring Well)
- Breakfast cakes: because you should have cake for every meal, and this one has banana... So it's kinda healthy, right? (Southern Souffle)
What are your favorite weekend baking projects over the holidays? Tell us in the comments below!