We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: January can be pretty bleak. Cold winds. Bitter temperatures. Snow. They're all here you guys. Lucky for us, so is citrus season. Here are eight bright citrus recipes to remind you of sunshine.
- This chamomile lemon poppy seed loaf cake makes a lovely, fresh start (or sweet end, or both) to any day... (Two Red Bowls)
- ...While this Meyer lemon poppy seed coffee cake will offer your gluten-free friends a zesty treat too. (Beard and Bonnet)
- Proof that lemons are the lesser-known, but incredibly smart, pasta partner you need. (Not Without Salt)
- And this recipe shows that the same is true of faux pasta, too. (Love and Lemons)
- Lemon bars. Enough said. (Dinner With Julie)
- But if you're looking for a different citrus curd, give this brilliant lime recipe a go. (Orangette)
- This soup showcases citrus in a warm and savory situation. (What's Cooking Good Looking)
- Cocktails sing with citrus. For proof, try this recipe for a lip-puckering drink called The Blinker. (Tuxedo No. 2)
What are your favorite citrus recipes? Give us the juicy details in the comments!